“This is a purpose built ‘grave digging’ machine”…it is different than anything you have known so far”.
The reason why it has been designed:
- - For working in tight areas
- - A very powerful tool for hard soil conditions
- - To make it possible to dig a square grave
- - To work to the deepest level directly next to the machine
- - No hand labour necessary
- - To do a job in a reasonable time
The philosophy behind this machine is:
- - To bring as less possible weight on the Pathways
- - To avoid collapsing of graves and/or compaction of ones beside you
- - To have wheels instead of tracks that do not damage the turf
- - A graveyard is the opposite of a building sight…everything has to stay clean
- There is hydraulic track adjustments (wheels on the left and right sliding seperately) that can be operated up to an outer width of 1250mm when driving… ideally the Boki Grave digger can be optimally postioned even where space is severly limited.
- There is a luxurious cabine with sliding windows on both sides, pneumatic suspension seat if required, a radio/CD and tipping cabin.
- Increased safety is there as it is designed by a grave digger specialist that has been in the industry two decades.